We would love to help you! For all inquiries about refunds, returns, damaged items or packages, or incorrect orders, shoot an email to email@example.com and we will handle your request on a case by case basis.
Unfortunately we don't currently offer returns or exchanges due to the nature of our products. In the rare event that your package is lost or damaged in transit, please shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with photos so we can take care of it. If you aren’t completely satisfied with your products, email us email@example.com within 7 days of receipt and we will refund your order.
All orders are shipped from our third party fulfillment partner within 24 hours and are shipped via USPS, FedEx or UPS. Once picked up by the carrier, standard shipping transit time is 1-4 business days depending on your region. During peak seasons, this timeline will be delayed by several days so please plan ahead. For instance, during the holidays our cut off date for ordering would be Dec 12th to receive gifts by December 24th.
Domestic Standard U.S. shipping is free for orders over $50 and there is a $8 flat rate economy fee for orders under $50.
Our products have a shelf life of 3 years unopened but once opened, you must store them in the refrigerator.
- Tomato Achaar: Since it has 75% less sodium than leading brands and has absolutely no preservatives, you must consume this product within 2 weeks after opening. Please only use a clean, dry spoon when serving this achaar. The introduction of any water or food particles will lead to spoilage. Need recipe ideas? There are tons of ways to use Tomato Achaar including as a sauce for pasta, pizza or a savory tarte, in shakshuka, avocado toast and we love to add some to a pot of lentils or beans!
- Simmer Sauces: We developed these sauces to be used in one go but if you have any left, store the bottle in the fridge and use within a few days. You can also use the whole jar in a dish and freeze leftovers for a quick meal!
We manufacture our products in small batches in the USA!
All of our sauces and condiments are vegetarian and vegan. While not certified, all of our products are made with gluten-free and non-GMO ingredients.
Our products are not certified organic but Brooklyn Delhi maintains a strong commitment to ethical sourcing and creating flavors that honor our Indian food traditions and heritage: our products contain no preservatives, no artificial flavors, no high-fructose corn syrup. We reject fillers, emulsifiers and additives commonly used in mass market R&D and instead meticulously source wholesome ingredients, often sampling 10+ suppliers for a single ingredient to arrive at the optimal flavor for our recipes.
- Tikka Masala: Mild
- Golden Coconut Curry: Mild
- Coconut Cashew Korma: Mild
- Cashew Butter Masala: Mild
- Tomato Achaar: Medium
- Roasted Garlic Achaar: Hot
- Sweet Mango Chutney: Mild
- Spicy Mango Chutney: Medium
- Guntur Sannam Hot Sauce: Medium
- Curry Ketchup: Medium
- Curry Mustard: Mild
Achaar is a staple Indian condiment that adds an umami kick to the foods you love. Traditionally, it’s served just like a hot sauce on rice and curry to add a blast of flavor but it’s also delicious in sandwiches, on eggs, in dips and just about anything. Our achaar has 75% less sodium than leading brands so you don’t have to use it sparingly - spread it, spoon it and pour it into your favorite recipes!
Yes! Find a retailer near you here.
We are available in select retailers in Canada and Australia. Check here for details.
You can order Brooklyn Delhi wholesale through UNFI, Kehe or Faire.
Brooklyn Delhi was founded by cookbook author Chitra Agrawal and designer Ben Garthus in Brooklyn in 2014 with a mission to expand the conversation around Indian food in America. The couple made their first batches of achaar, a beloved and staple Indian condiment, by hand in Bed-Stuy selling at local markets around the city where they started to gain a following and win accolades from food critics. The line has now grown to 10+ products and can be found at retailers across the country. To this day, all Brooklyn Delhi products are still developed by Chitra and designed by Ben.
Yes! You can add a custom gift message at checkout and the recipient will not get any billing or receipt info.